This picture was shot in Ontario Canada. It was quite a beautiful morning. Really makes me wish I wasn't living in the city. Perhaps one day I will get a nice summer home around Ontario..... I just bought a digital camera about a year ago now I am just amazed at how much fun it is when you don't have to worry about wasting film.
|
|
|
|
|---|
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
This picture was shot in Ontario Canada. It was quite a beautiful morning. Really makes me wish I wasn't living in the city. Perhaps one day I will get a nice summer home around Ontario..... I just bought a digital camera about a year ago now I am just amazed at how much fun it is when you don't have to worry about wasting film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment